This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a notice of these changes on our website and in this Policy. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes.
1. Information Collection
A. Personally Identifiable Information.
In the course of using the Service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administrate your account (“Personal Information“), as well as enabling you to access certain restricted parts of the Site and the Service. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, passport details, mailing address, email address, telephone number, credit card and bank account details. We also maintain information as a result of your trading activity as well as monitoring and recording all or part of our communications with you. We may also present links on the Site in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
When you access the Site or use the Service, we collect the following:
· Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (“Log Data“). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site and the Service. In addition, if you access the Service via a mobile device, we may collect a PushID, subject to your consent as indicated by you in the mobile application, and a Mobile IP.
· Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service.
C. Android Advertising ID
An Android Advertising ID is an anonymous identifier, provided by Google Play services. If your device has an Advertising ID, we will collect and use it for advertising and user analytics purposes. We may use other persistent identifiers for non-advertising purposes. If your device does not have an Advertising ID, we will use other persistent identifiers.
D. Third Party Sites.
2. How We Use Information
A. Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service and any accounts you may have with us, (iii) to personalize your experience, (iv) to provide you with service announcements, (v) to provide you with further information and offers that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, (vi) on behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners, (vii) to enforce the Agreement, (viii) to resolve any disputes between users of the Site or the Service, or between such users and us, and (ix) to contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Site and the Service. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
B. We use information that is not Personal Information for the above purposes and in addition in order to (i) monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the technical administration of the Site and the Service, (ii) improve the Site and the Service, (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics, website and Service use behaviour of our users, and (iv) verify that users of the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests.
C. Additionally, with respect to both Personal Information and other information we may use:
· Aggregate Information and non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
· Combined Information. We may combine certain Personal Information with non-Personal Information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us to improve and personalize the Site and the Service. If we combine or link any information with your Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information under this Policy.
· Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, in order to provide the Service on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Service or the Site (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics, payment processing and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and they are obligated to comply with this Policy.
· Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
In addition, we may post additional ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
3. Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may review your Personal Information at any time. Any request to revise or delete your Personal Information should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, that you may not change these details by yourself. Any changes must be accompanied by supporting documents as further detailed in the Agreement. In addition, we may (but not obligated to) delete any information provided by you or related to you, in our sole discretion.
If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your Personal Information, do not reply and please contact us at email@example.com.
5. International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
6. Contacting Us
If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2015, TechPlex Ltd. All rights reserved.